Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So....Bored.....!

Well, not a ton going on. Which is nice in some ways. Also kinda boring! The boys are school right now (I pick Ry up in an hour & a half), so I'm just sort of hanging out, not doing much. I got some new scrap goodies yesterday in PA I'm thinking of "breaking in", but eh. Don't really want to get off the chair, LOL.

The boys & I went to PA with Reanna & her kids yesterday. I returned Garth's shoes (he can get his own next time!), hung out at Wal-Mart, & ate supper (mmm Arby's!). The boys got a new Wii game, they played it a little bit today before school. It is a Summer Package? It has like 7 games on it, volleyball, mini golf, etc etc.

I read A's notes from school this morning (I picked him up early from school & we went from the school to the city). A couple weeks ago, the school did a door decorating contest. His class won!! They won a pool party at the pool in town, but it doens't open until May Long Weekend, so they'll go after that! He was very excited! He also brought home a party invitation, for a friend's birthday that was April 9. Yeah. Brilliant. He still went to that party, the mom called me ;)

Well, I suppose that is my update for now. Nothing major happening this week, just hanging out at home & waiting for ball to start!

No comments: