Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Means Baking!!

At least, it does in my house!! We bake for gifts, we bake for us, we BAKE! I love making Christmas cookies, & the boys love decorating (okay, and eating too!) them. I love to try new recipes, but have to REALLY want to try them if it's a recipe I've never made before. I've found a couple VERY good ones, "keepers", that I end up making every year. Some are ick, but for the most part, they are all yummy!

So, in the spirit of the season, I'm going to post some of my very favorite Christmas recipes. A couple I won't, just because they are "family secrets", but everything else is game!! I'm also hoping to go back & take pictures of what I've made, or what I make. Maybe I'll even post in here more often!!

Let the baking begin!!

No comments: