Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine`s Day!

I love Valentine`s Day! I always plan yummy meals with lots of treats for my 3 boys. I try to decorate too, it just depends on the hockey schedule that week, LOL!

Today, R has hockey after school, and A wants to skate at the outdoor rink. That means they wo`t be home until later, which gives me lots of time to prepare!!

Then menu is sweet & sour meatballs with rice, salad, & glazed carrots. I am also making red velvet cupcakes. This is my first attempt, so I am using a boxed mix I picked up last week. Should this work, I`ll attempt the real deal! I am also making chocolate dipped strawberries.

I even bought Valentine candy to decorate with! Nothing is better than edible decor!! I will be sure to share photos once everything is set up :)

I hope you are able to spend this day with the ones you love most! Have a great day!

No comments: