Thursday, January 12, 2012

Beef Stroganoff

I was hoping to get a picture of this, but my boys gobbled it up too fast. All the more to make it again, right?? We shared this with our neighbors, & they loved it as well!! I used an entire bag of egg noodles, so if you double the recipe (which I highly reccomend!), be sure to use 2 bags of noodles!

Beef Stroganoff
2 pounds of stewing beef
2 cans of mushroom soup
1 large, diced onion
1 can of mushrooms, drained
4 TBSP Worcestersire
1/2 cup water
Sprinkle of paprika
2 cloves of chopped garlic
8 oz cream cheese
Favorite egg noodles

Whisk soup, water, Worcestershire & paprika together in your slow cooker. Add beef, onions, mushrooms & garlic. Cook on low for 8 hours. Cut cream cheese into cubes & add to slow cooker. Turn cooker to high & cook for 30 minutes (or until cheese melts). Serve over egg noodles.

2 comments:

Vanessa Wolfram said...

This looks so good... and EASY! I love slow cooked meals. Thanks for sharing.

Robyn said...

It is very easy, & VERY good! You will love it :) Let me know what you think,when you try it!